10 Handbags To Give Your Outfit A Pop Of Color
Perhaps you’re guilty of wearing the same color too much. But hey it flatters your skin tone, right? Maybe you’re the type that likes to wear one solid color from head to toe. So it’s your favorite… sue you! You could even be the type that just REALLY loves to wear neutral colors. You do you. Everybody has different reasons for wearing certain things. One thing is clear, however. These outfits are screaming for some bold accessories! We’ve discovered 10 handbags perfect for vamping up your outfits and adding a pop of color.
1. Louise & Eleanor Pink Circle Bag – This leather gem will have you channeling your inner Elle Woods and is the perfect dainty bag to add a subtle pop of color to any outfit.
2. Kate Spade Harding Street Stripe Riley – This Kate Spade manages to encompass both chic and fun with bright stripes adding a twist to the classic tote.
3. Aldo Afadollaa Yellow Tote – This simple yellow tote splashes sunshine on every article of clothing that it touches.
4. Tory Burch Gemini Link Tote – This royal blue will have you feeling ~ like royalty ~ and the Tory Burch print takes it to a whole new level of swank.
5. Steve Madden Jzada Bag – This bold embroidered clutch is complete with lavish ornamentation and an overall exotic look.
6. Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. Crossbody – This mini version of Rebecca’s classic M.A.C. clutch is still spacious and much more sleek than the full sized. Whatever you do- don’t wear it with green.
7. Hobo Zara Crossbody Bag – This may look like a simple crossbody, but the violet hue is the perfect compliment to a violet lipstick. Wear them separately, wear them together. Either way- get ready to turn heads.
8. Longchamp Tote – The Longchamp is a style that’s never going to fade. It’s a look that blends in nicely with any outfit, but the color variations give it real flare! Not to mention- it can carry all of your essentials, and more!
9. Christian Lacroix Lucie Tote – One minute you’ll look at this bag and think ‘sweet and dainty’ and the next minute you’ll see it and think ‘sassy and flirty’. This bag captures it all.
10. Rimen & Co. Blue Handbag – With this bag you’ll have a little bit of ocean blue sitting right at your hip to add flare to your ensemble.
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW