5 Minute Makeup
With fall in full swing, we all know how busy life can get. Today I’m going to show you how you can still look great no matter how busy the day. Personally, I like to pack a to-go bag with all the essentials I need- just in case I have to do my makeup in the car!
Okay, the clock is ticking, you’ve got 5 minutes for your makeup.
To begin, you’ll need your preferred foundation or tinted moisturizer and some concealer.
Next, you’ll need a little bronzer and a little blush to apply to your cheeks for that beautiful natural flush. You can also add a touch of highlighter if you have an extra few seconds.
On to the eyes, you’ll need primer, eyeshadow, eyeliner (optional), and mascara. If you’re a real time saver like I am I use a primer/shadow combo so if I want to add more shadow later when I have more time, my eyelids are already set. Or you can prime and use a small shadow palette, either method will work! Another time saver you can use is grabbing an eyeshadow stick, basically eye shadow in tube form and you just swipe it across your lid. Complete the look with some eyeliner if you have time, otherwise go straight to mascara.
4. Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 Eyeshadow Palette
5. BareMinerals 5-in-1 Cream Eyeshadow
6. Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Color
7. Make Up For Ever Aqua XL Eye Pencil
8. Kevyn Aucion Volume Mascara
Extra few seconds? Grab your favorite lip balm and get going- you’ve got stuff to do!
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW