5 Shoe Trends You Need To Brighten Your Wardrobe
I am a firm believer that a great shoe can complete your look. You would never want to pick out an amazing outfit then fall short when it comes to your footwear! More and more women are becoming even more daring when it comes to their footwear, it’s no longer just neutrals. Anything goes this spring!
Even if you stick to more basic separates, make your look standout with the hottest shoe trends this spring. Here are five picks you need!
1. Mules: These ever so popular shoes have been seen on just about every celebrity. They are functional yet chic. The best part is no matter the season, mules can complete any and every look. Try this pair from ASOS. Wear with raw hemmed jeans and your favorite cold shoulder top.
2. Block Heels: The stiletto’s older and wiser sister. Do you love wearing heels but hate that after a few hours your ready to go barefoot? Block heels are your solution! After wearing my first pair, I never wore another stiletto or kitten heel again. This pair is currently in my cart.
3. Espadrilles: Look no further for the perfect “everyday shoe”. Espadrilles are perfect for travel, ruuning errands, and even work. They have a handmade appeal and are super comfortable. This pair will have you ditching your black flats in no time!
4. Platform Sneakers: 2016 was the year of athlesiure. All the “It” girls were wearing Stan Smiths or Vans out in public. This year the fashion sneaker went one step further. Platform sneakers are perfect for those who want to ride the athlesiure train but want something more elevated (pun very much intended!). This pair matches any outfit.
5. Pom-Pom Sandals: Not just a Coachella staple but a staple for your wardrobe, pom-pom sandals are the perfect way to add a splash of color to your outfit. The more pom-poms on your sandal the better! Try this pair and instantly feel brighter.