5 Unique Ways To Decorate A Pumpkin
Tis the season for falling leaves, hot apple cider, chunky sweaters, cozy boots and…pumpkins! Sure, you could carve one the old fashion way, but why not try something more modern! Here are 5 unique ways to decorate a pumpkin that we cannot wait to try!
Cute Faced Pumpkins
One of our favorites! This is so clever and fun. Wouldn’t these look cute sitting at your dinner guests place settings?
Sequin Polka Dot Pumpkins
An easy way to jazz up a white pumpkin. Plus, you can never go wrong with sequins!
A fun craft to make with kids!
They look good enough to eat!
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW