5 Ways to Style A Pencil Skirt
Have you ever considered a pencil skirt to be versatile, cool and, dare we say, a wardrobe staple? Now is the time to start because this long, slim skirt is the update your closet needs all year long. You may have seen members of the Kardashian/Jenner clan sporting the trendy style a lot, but here we show you 5 ways to wear a pencil skirt in the real world.
Super Size It
Warm up a pencil skirt with an oversized sweater. Pair it with some short booties for a trendy, seasonal look.
Tuck It In
Keep it simple by tucking a t-shirt into a pencil skirt. It will accentuate the waistline while staying cool and comfortable.
Keep It Casual
Chambray shirts and pencil skirts are the perfect duo. Adding texture and detail to a solid color skirt will liven up the outfit.
Mix ‘N Match
Mix and match bold patterns to make a statement. Contrasting stripes is a sure way to catch the eye without overdoing it.
A boxy, cropped sweater with a long pencil skirt gives the illusion of longer legs while also showing off your figure.
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW