The boyfriend jean has been part of the denim collection for a few years now, but many of us still aren’t sure how to pull it off. The slouchier style can be intimidating and a lot of women think, “they’re sloppy looking.” However, that’s not always the case! Here we show you 5 ways to wear the boyfriend jean, from casual to sporty to chic. Plus, check out these tips from Refinery 29 on how to shop for boyfriend jeans.
Wear with a denim top, chunky accessories and a military-inspired jacket. (Perfect for fall!)
Try a feminine approach with bright lipstick, an oversize coat and flirty heels.
Layer stripes over a blouse and throw on a pair of sneakers for a sporty chic look.
Keep the dimensions streamlined in a relaxed-fitting top, accessorize with a printed scarf and ballet flats.
Create a neutral canvas with a basic white tee, then accessorize with a boxy blazer and animal print shoes.
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW