5 Winter-Ready Wrap Coats
Bundle-up, Chicas – winter is coming.
The good news is that colder weather brings the opportunity for a brand new coat, and this year we’re loving wrap coats. The wrap coat has a few signature features: It’s roomy, has a drop waist, bell sleeves, and a tie belt.
Wrap coats have been spotted all over the runways but unfortunately not at prices we can afford. Luckily, this Cheap Chica was able to find a few styles that won’t squeeze your wallet.
- Fleece Wrap Jacket, $44.99, Target
- Belted Wrap Coat, $52.90, Forever21
- Black Wrap Asymmetrical Coat, $89, Dorothy Perkins
- Belted Wrap Coat, $44.90, Forever21
- Wool Wrap Jacket, $39.99, Target
- Chevron Wrap Coat, $30, Charlotte Russe
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW