Adam Lippes x Target
Judging by the Adam Lippes for Target look book, the retailer is getting a plaid makeover! The collection of women’s and men’s clothing, accessories and homegoods launches on September 27 with products ranging from $10 to $130. Below are some of our favorite looks, but you can view the entire collection here.
In case you’re unfamiliar with Adam Lippes, here is a little bit about him…Adam Lippes is an American fashion designer from New York who begin his career at Ralph Lauren before moving to Oscar de la Renta. In 2004, he started his own line, ADAM, a refreshing look at classic sportswear. In 2013, the Adam Lippes Collection launched, a collection of elegant styles that go from office to evening.
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW