Ask LV: Best Styles For Petite Women
“What are the best styles for petite women?”- Janice
1. Basically anything that will elongate your lower half . Nude pumps are your best friend. You can also get that effect with shorter pieces that show off a little leg. It makes your legs look longer.
2. High waisted items are also key. There are so many different types like high waisted skirts, trousers, jeans, and shorts!
3. Cuffing is your best friend. Long sleeves and long pants can sometimes make you look even more petite. By rolling your sleeves up to your elbows or adding a cute little cuff at the bottom of your jeans, you will automatically elongate and emphasize your shape.
4. Go for cropped and fitted denim. While it might seem contradictory to wear cropped items, the high-waisted, fitted cut, and a clever flash of ankle give the impression that you’re taller than you are.
5. Any piece with a cinched waist helps! The illusion of a cinched waist is that your legs appear longer, therefore giving added height.
Throughout the month I will answer reader’s style questions here on the blog! Have a style question? Email email@example.com with “Ask Lilliana” in the subject line or submit via Twitter with #AskLV. xx, LV
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW