Ask LV: The Best Winter Jackets
“What is the kind of jacket to wear to keep you warm and make you look stylish and fashionable at the same time?” – Anita
Teddy Bear jackets are a new coat trend that is huge this winter. It not only keeps you warm, but it is cuddly and soft as well. These jackets are a unique twist on the solid colored jacket – they add some fun texture, but the classic coloring makes it easy to pair with your wardrobe.
Colored tailored jackets are big as well. The structure of the jacket gives it a classic look, but the fun pop of color keeps it fashion forward. These are classic wool coats, so they are built to keep you warm. The lines of the coat are very sleek and clean. And a tailored coat like this can instantly make any outfit chic.
Throughout the month I will answer reader’s style questions here on the blog! Have a style question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Ask Lilliana” in the subject line or submit via Twitter with #AskLV. xx, LV
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW