Ask LV: Casual Rehearsal Dinner Bridal Dress Code
“Any tips for what to wear to a casual rehearsal dinner as the bride?” – Kelsey S.
– A nice new take on rehearsal dinner style is the jumpsuit.
– It is a more casual piece and is extremely comfortable!
– By getting a jumpsuit in white, you can get the same elegant feel that you want as a bride during each of your special moments, but you also don’t need to worry about fussing with it all day/night.
– A true testament to great style is making something unexpected look elegant. That’s exactly what you’ll do when you rock a perfectly tailored white jumpsuit for your rehearsal dinner or shower.
– With a variety of necklines and cuts, you can chose your most flattering fit for your pre-wedding events and start preparing yourself for a bunch of compliments.
Here are a few we love…
– BHLDN (Gabby Jumpsuit)
– BHLDN (Kathryn Jumpsuit)
– BHLDN (Mila Jumpsuit)
– BHLDN (Mara Jumpsuit)
– ASOS (Drape Back Open Jumpsuit)
– ASOS (Bridal Jumpsuit)
– ASOS (Oragami Detail and Culotte Leg Jumpsuit)
– ASOS (Floral Ruffle Playsuit)
Throughout the month I will answer reader’s style questions here on the blog! Have a style question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Ask Lilliana” in the subject line or submit via Twitter with #AskLV. xx, LV
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW