Ask LV: Day to Night Clothes
“What’s a good way to transform day clothes to go out at night?” – Ami
Jumpsuit: Are you in need of an easy item to take you from day to night instantly? Then a jumpsuit is just what you need. If you pair it with flats and a jean jacket, it is perfect for the office, but you can easily elevate the look for a night out on the town by ditching the jacket and sliding on a pair of heels.
Silk Blouse: You have to love a silk blouse because it totally works at the office, yet feels fancy enough for drinks out too. You can play with pops of color depending on the season, or just stick with a simple neutral color to pair with almost anything in your wardrobe. Try waiting your silk blouse with a structured skirt at work and then throw on a fun pair of jeans and some statement heels to go out at night. A bold lip also helps to instantly transform a look as well!
Throughout the month I will answer reader’s style questions here on the blog! Have a style question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Ask Lilliana” in the subject line or submit via Twitter with #AskLV. xx, LV
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW