Ask LV: How To Dress Youthfully And Appropriately
“I am a 41 year old college student attending college with students a lot younger then I can you suggest a few clothing outfits that age appropriate, however that will allow me to fit in with the younger generation?” – Barbara P.
– A cool pair of boyfriend jeans that are distressed and not too baggy: they are comfortable, on trend, and can be dressed up or down
– A statement graphic tee: not only are graphic tees good conversation starters, but they show a little bit of your personality.
– They can be paired with jeans or a jacket or with a cute midi skirt and some sandals
Example: Sincerely Jules
– A leather jacket: everybody needs a good leather jacket in their wardrobe. It is a staple piece that can make anyone look instantly stylish. A leather jacket is also a classic piece that is on trend for every generation thus far and every generation to come.
– Ankle booties and a pair or slip on sneakers
– A cool leather backpack
Throughout the month I will answer reader’s style questions here on the blog! Have a style question? Email email@example.com with “Ask Lilliana” in the subject line or submit via Twitter with #AskLV. xx, LV
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW