Ask LV: Going Out At Night In Shorts
“How do I wear shorts for going out with friends at night?” – Jennifer
It’s all in the accessories.
Whether it’s a simple pair of cut-off denim shorts or some black paperbag shorts, you can always take your outfit to the next level with simple details such as a fun shoe or a printed belt.
For example, Sincerely Jules:
Add layers of femininity.
Wear a silk blouse, a satin camisole, a top full of ruffles, or a beautiful long kimono. All of these pieces add feminine touches that keep your look feeling girly and put together.
For example, Alexa Chung:
Pair them with a menswear-inspired piece.
They say opposites attract, so why not balance out some short shorts with a boyish button-down shirt or oversized blazer. This gives you an effortlessly chic look while still having a hint of sexiness.
For example, Chrissy Teigan:
Throughout the month I will answer reader’s style questions here on the blog! Have a style question? Email email@example.com with “Ask Lilliana” in the subject line or submit via Twitter with #AskLV. xx, LV
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW