Ask LV: Middle Age Style
“What is fashion forward for the middle aged working women who wants to be stylish and sharp?” – Denise W.
I feel like a good skirt is the perfect way to make a statement in the office – especially a classic wrap skirt with a twist. There’s something about a wrap skirt that feels sophisticated and chic in a not-trying-so-hard kind of way. Wear with a slim turtleneck for day and toss on a moto jacket for evening and you’re set.
Throughout the month I will answer reader’s style questions here on the blog! Have a style question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Ask Lilliana” in the subject line or submit via Twitter with #AskLV. xx, LV
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW