Ask LV: Taking an Outfit from Day to Night
“What are some ideas on how to make a day look into a night look , especially for someone who is busy and always on the run?” -Niurka G.
The easiest way to take you look from day to night is to switch up your shoes and accessories and adding a few steps to your makeup! All of these changes are small, but they make a huge impact.
Accessory/Shoe Change: During the day time we are usually always running around in flats and lugging around a big tote bag full of everything that we will be needing during the day. The easiest way to switch things from day to night would be to switch out those flats for a cute par of heels (block heels give you the height but are still comfortable) and to ditch the big bag for a small statement clutch (add in some color or a fun print to your outfit)!
Makeup Change: Once again, during the work day the average person doesn’t put on a full face of glam makeup. The easiest way to switch your look from day to night would be to add a fun, bold lip and to add some extra mascara and liner!
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW