Ask LV: Summer Basics
“What are some good basics for summer?” – Faith
Sailor stripes: Nautical stripes in blue or red are having a major moment this summer. This basic is so easy to mix and match with other patterns and is a basic that everyone needs in their closet!
Espadrilles: These are the shoes of the summer and they come in so many different shapes and sizes! Whether you choose a classic espadrille, a wedge, or a sneaker version – this is a basic that is super easy to dress up or down.
Ruffled Skirt: Ruffles are being seen everywhere, and adding them to your skirt is a fun update to a basic piece!
Off-The-Shoulder Top: An of-the-shoulder top in a basic print or solid color is the perfect addition to your summer wardrobe. They can be paired with pants, jeans, shorts, and skirts! This is also a nice way to keep cool and possible get a nice tan!
Throughout the month I will answer reader’s style questions here on the blog! Have a style question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Ask Lilliana” in the subject line or submit via Twitter with #AskLV. xx, LV
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW