Beauty Tip: Strobing
This post is very long overdue, it’s time for a crash course in STROBING. I know what you may be thinking- What?! We’re just mastering the contoured look!- Don’t fret, ladies, you may find strobing to be even easier than contouring.
Basically, strobing is applying highlighter to spots on your face that catches light. This means you can ditch the bronzer and stick with just the highlighter!
Some of my fave highlighters are:
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed
Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Wand
Too Faced Candlelight Glow
Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Powder
Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Skin Twinkle
To strobe, apply your favorite highlighter in a C shape from your temples to your cheekbones, to the bridge of your nose, underneath your brow, to the inner corners of your eyes, and finally above your cupid’s bow.
Gently dab with a beauty blender or blend with your fingertips until the glow is as subtle or as vibrant as you want it!
Viola! You’re done. Strobing gives you a much more natural glow compared to contouring. It’s perfect for summer! Show us your strobing looks! #LVGuide
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW