Celebrating Cinco de Mayo
With Cinco de Mayo being a festive, less stuffy holiday, I wanted this tablescape to feel fun and colorful! I opted out of traditional place-cards and placed cute “cheers” swizzle sticks at each setting – which will naturally be used for mixing margaritas! Just about all of these table details were purchased at Target, but to top it all off I added some incredibly colorful flowers from my favorite delivery service, The Bouqs. Their selection of farm-fresh flowers is truly amazing and delivery can be done as quick as same day! Happy Cinco de Mayo – enjoy entertaining and celebrating!
While I’ve got the table details covered, I looked to a few of my favorite recipes for mocktails, margs, tacos and dessert! I couldn’t forget to share my (boyfriend’s) easy, but beyond delicious guacamole recipe too!
Easy guacamole recipe:
• 2 avocados (mashed)
• 1 Spanish onion (chopped)
• 1 tomato (chopped)
• 1 jalapeño (chopped)
• 1 garlic clove (chopped)
• lime juice (to taste)
• salt & pepper (to taste)
Mix together well and voila! This guacamole recipe is surprisingly refreshing (and addicting!) – especially with the hints of lime juice!
Happy Cinco de Mayo!
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW