Cheap Chicas: 10 Flats Under $100
In Texas, we’re gradually transitioning from summer sandals to flats. My pedicure will soon matter no more and all I will care about is chic comfort or in another words, trendy flats that will take me from meeting to meeting and then wine o’clock. I’m already lusting for the velvet wine-colored Mary Jane flats and embroidered loafers (because who says that embroidery is exclusive to dresses, blouses or even Summer?) and dreaming of how I’ll style them with long vests, trousers and tights.
Seemingly, I’ll be waiting for a while before the chilly weather strikes Texas! If you’re luckier and get to bask in some cooler weather at the moment, I can’t wait to see which one you choose! Check out these picks from ASOS, Old Navy, and ZARA among others.
Which is your favorite?
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW