Cheap Chicas: Our Favorite Sunnies
Sunglasses are THE accessory for spring and summer, but you don’t have to spend a fortune to get a super stylish pair. So many stores and sites have affordable options, which means you buy a pair for every outfit! Here are 6 pairs of sunglasses under $100.
Quay Australia My Girl Mirror Cat Eye Sunglasses, $50
The cat-eye shape and reflective lenses are a killer combination.
Bonlook Amaze Sunglasses, $69
This shape works well on almost everyone and the rose color is a nice alternative to the usual black or tortoise.
Akira Coastal Vision Sunglasses, $14.90
These were made for days at the beach. Just pair with your favorite bikini and you’re all set!
Freyrs Large Metal Pilot Aviator Sunglasses, $9.95
Channel Tom Cruise in Top Gun with these beauties.
Reflecting Pool Sunglasses, $8
If the Aviator shape doesn’t work for you, try this slightly smaller style.
Click here to watch Lilliana’s Luxe For Less segment on the Today Show featuring sunglasses under $50!
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW