4 Tips for Organizing a Chic Home Office
Let’s be honest. Our desks are basically where we spend most of our time. And since we’re busy busy at work, sometimes our desk often get a *little* out of hand in the organization department. Here are a few tips to keep your desks as organized as possible, and little inspiration on how to organize them in the chicest way possible. If you stick with neutral basics, it’s easy to transition and mix out accessories.
A planner is a must, keeping everything organized from appointments, vacations, to the kids soccer games. If you have optimal space and want to be optimally organized, then double planners are a definite must.
Photo: The Paper Chronicals
Using an organizer to organize your desk? Hmm, that’s a thought. We definitely need somewhere to put all of that washi tape, pins, and paper clips. Using a paper organizer like is essential if you need paper at your fingertips.
Photo: The Every Girl
Bulletins are surprisingly elegant way to store all those extra notes and photos, and keep your desk space free of clutter.
Photo: Urban Outfitters
To Do List
A daily To Do List to is a must to keep your work day on track. Down load the printable file here.
Photo : Malia Fierro Designs
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW