Currently Loving: Cactus
The cactus has made a strong appearance in the realm of fashion and decor. Its southwestern charm has everyone buzzing. From having the plant as a home decor piece, to printed images of cacti hanging on the wall, to cactus inspired fashion, the trend has infiltrated many aspects of our lives. With a very simple design and the bright green color, here are some ways that you can use cacti to spice up your life.
Hang It Up
If you are afraid of bumping into those prickly plants sitting on a window sill or on your coffee table, try hanging up a framed print of the majestic plant. (Cactus artwork – teal background, framed print)
Decorate With It
We love patterned statement throw pillows to spice up a room. What better way to add some flavor than with this adorable throw pillow. This cactus doormat can also bring some flare to the entry way of your home.
Make It Practical
Need a place to hang all of your small jewelry? This cactus ring holder is the perfect way to do that while keeping the trend in your home. Try out these cocktail glasses for entertaining guests in style.
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW