National Ice Cream Day: Enlightened
Ice cream that’s good for you? Be still my beating heart. Enlightened Ice Cream Pints and Bars are high in protein and fiber and low in sugar and fat. Ranging in 60-100 calories per serving in both the pints and bars, Enlightened blows its competitors out of the water. This practically replaces a workout!
Try one of their delicious unique flavors like Frozen Hot Cocoa, Caramel Oatmeal Cookie Crunch, and Cold Brew Coffee. Or stick with with fan favorites like Birthday Cake, Snickerdoodle, and Chocolate Peanut Butter. Regardless, there’s something for everyone! Looking for a way to spice up your ice cream routine? Their blog has tons of recipe ideas, like these Double Cookie Dough Marshmallow Ice Cream Sandwiches. Yes, please!
To get your hands on this delicious and good-for-you ice cream from heaven, order it online or check out their ice cream locator to find it sold at store near you. Thanks to Enlightened, I don’t feel guilty when indulging in Belgian waffles and ice cream for breakfast anymore!
When it’s hot outside the only thing that will cool me off is ice …View post
Happy Lunches: Top lunch trends to inspire your mid-day meal on the go! LOVE …View post
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW