Jonathan Adler For Under $50
True: it isn’t even Halloween, but if you’re like us we already making our gift buying list for the upcoming holiday season.Go ahead; blame it on the dancing sugar plums or our willingness not to procrastinate this year—but we’re on a mission to find affordable, stylish gifts this holiday season.
Jonathan Adler makes our job a little less difficult, because he has some amazing, one-of-a-kind gift ideas that can be bought for less than $50. Now, that’s cheap and chic.
Jonathan Alder is known for his whimsically-chic home décor and accessories – perfect for the everyone in your life. Give the gift of style with Alder’s fashionable yet colorful Jet Set Coasters for $48. Another fab Adler find would be his selection of mod sunglass cases. We adore the black and white ‘eye see you’ case ($42).
Another Adler item that’s more for the décor fanatic is the Utopia Reversible Williamsburg Vase ($38). Pair this vase with a few peonies and you have one happy giftee, not to mention one smart gifter (you!).Katelyn Chef is a regular contribute to The Cheap Chica’s Guide to Style. For more of her work, check out her blog or follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW