Inside My Beach Bag
Several readers have asked me, “what’s inside your beach bag?” So I thought I would share! xx, LV
– Of course it starts with the bag…I’m really loving round straw beach bags this season. They remind me of my trip to Morrocco last year! (I love the fluffy pom-poms on this one from Pirates and Violets and this Free People bag is the perfect size.)
– A tinted lip treatment is always a must, but that fact that this one has SPF 15 is just an added bonus!
– A good sunscreen is a MUST-HAVE! My favorites are Aveeno Protect+Hydrate SPF70 (it’s sweat AND water-resistant for up to 80 minutes!), SuperGoop Sunscreen Oil (it’s a new a new and inventive way to apply sunscreen!) or Coola Sunscreen Spray (I love the Pina Colada scent!) for my body. I also love Algenist Sublime Defense Ultra Lightweight UV Sunscreen for my face. It’s hard to find a good face sunscreen because they tend to always break out my skin. I’m obsessed with this brand because it is the first one that I’ve tried that hasn’t made me break out. It’s also super lightweight and not greasy, so I’m able to apply it under my makeup for daily use!
– Turkish towels: I love them because they can not only be used as a beach towel, but also as a fashion piece to wrap around my waist as a beach coverup. (Here’s a great one from Cuyana and another from Las Bayadas.)
– Aloha waterproof bags – I like to use them for my makeup and keys, to make sure they are well-protected at the beach!
– Sunglasses of course! I have tons…from designer pairs to $5 sunnies I found in a sale bin. I like to mix it up!
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW