LV Loves: Makeup
I get a lot of questions about beauty products and since I am a makeup and skincare junky, I wanted to start sharing my favorites with you! Below are 6 products in my current beauty arsenal. I use them everyday for a natural, yet put-together look.
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
This foundation has a beautiful silky finish and leaves my skin looking radiant.
Glossier Cloud Paint
1-2 dots on my fingertips and a few quick strokes is all it takes for a healthy glow.
Clio Professional Gelpresso Waterproof Shadow no.001
A shimmer shadow that’s waterproof, crease-proof and lasts all day – what more can you ask for?
Charlotte Tillbury Light Wonder
This foundation offers the perfect amount coverage. Plus, it’s light-weight and hydrating. It creates the perfect canvas for makeup.
Urban Decay Brow Box
All makeup artists agree on the important of well-groomed eyebrows; they help frame and accentuate your face. I use this fabulous brow kit to keep my brows look definted, yet natural.
L’Oreal Infallible Paints Eyeliner in Wild Green
Eyeliner isn’t always the easiest to use, but this one great and only takes seconds to apply!
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW