Mother’s Day Brunch
I absolutely loved putting together this Mother’s Day tablescape. While minimalistic, I wanted the pretty details to speak for themselves ie; pink plates, gorgeous roses from The Bouqs Company & my favorite gold flatware from Target! Seeing as Mother’s Day calls for impressing Mom, I had to take out these beautifully made linen napkins from Bayith. Their new collection of denim and blush add an elevated touch to any table! As for cocktails, why not make this easy? I wanted something inexpensive, but not headache worthy, so I looked to Black Box wine. Their rosé is delicious and of course the color just adds to the overall aesthetic.
Now for the food – I looked to a few of my favorite foodie bloggers for easy, but most importantly, yummy recipes! Here’s three I think you’ll love:
This delicious sun-dried tomato and goat cheese frittata.
A mouth watering Earl Grey & blueberry cake, perfect for any time of the day.
This refreshing grilled peach salad with herbed goat cheese & more!
When in doubt, an effortless look goes a long way. Happy Mother’s Day!
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW