Mouthwatering Summer Recipes
It’s almost summer, which means it’s time for beach waves, bright pedicures and cool meals. When it’s hot out, there’s nothing quite like fresh fruit or a refreshing cocktail. There’s even a “chill vibe” when grilling outside with friends and family. It’s also a great time of year to test out new recipes or make updates to the classics. We’ve rounded up our favorite mouthwatering meals you have to try!
Paloma Cocktail – This is one of our favorite summer drinks and it’s so easy to make.
Triple Berry Summer Salad – With so much fresh fruit available in the summer, we have to take advantage.
Watermelon “Caprese” with Balsamic Glaze – A fresh, festive alternative to the standard Caprese that’s always a crowd-pleaser.
Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Tacos with Pineapple Slaw – Hosting a luau isn’t feasible for most of us, so these Hawaiian Tacos are a great alternative.
Grilled Lime Shrimp – Shrimp are great to serve at parties because they’re super easy to prepare, super easy to eat and, this particular recipe, is super flavorful.
Lemon Sugar Cookie Bars – During bathing suit season no one wants a heavy dessert, but we all need our sweet tooth satisfied. This is the perfect summer treat.
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW