Outfit Post: BHLDN Dress
A few weeks ago my team and I headed to Philadelphia to tour the offices of Urban Outfitters, Free People, Anthropologie and BHLDN and preview BHLDN’s fall collection. It was an amazing day of fashion and inspiration!
BHLDN’s fall collection of bridal gowns, evening wear and every day dresses were exquisite. We were all in awe of the feminine silhouettes and intricate details. One dress in particular really stole my heart.
This show-stopping Needle & Thread dress looked amazing on the hanger, but even better on. It’s whimsical and beautiful with a one-of-a-kind feel. The ultra feminine frill detail on the hem and sleeves, the intricate beading and delicate netting…what’s not to love? And the best part: it could easily be dressed up for a special occasion or worn on a day-to-day basis if paired with more casual items like a jean jacket or booties.
Here area few more photos from our visit!
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW