Outfit Post: Finally Spring
I shouldn’t complain, this winter was mild, but for some reason it felt really long! I’ve been dying to break out the cheerful prints and open-toed shoes and show a little skin. The first day the spring weather showed its face I took full advantage in one of my favorite budget-friendly outfits!
This ASOS Skirt (under $100!) just makes me want to dance! It’s fun, flirty, and the voluminous frills give it a feminine touch. The fun flamingo print adds a tropical vibe that just screams spring and summer! Wanting to play up the skirt’s playful look I added these ASOS statement heels (also under $100!) They combine two huge spring trends: metallic accents and saturated pink. The The platform block heels add extreme height while also being incredibly easy to walk in. I balanced the skirt and shoes with a solid black Kenneth Cole blouse and white chunky jewelry. Adding in solid neutral colors calms down the bold patterns and colors to make it more wearable.
A few weeks ago my team and I headed to Philadelphia to tour the …View post
After a spring full of rain and chilly temperatures I am beyond excited to …View post
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW