Outfit Post: Lulu’s Romper
When the hot days of summer hit it’s time to show a little skin! This week I beat the heat in this easy, breezy Lulu’s romper! The lightweight fabric is perfect for hot days and I love the open back! (Open back is the new off-the-shoulders – another fun and classy way to show a little skin!) The adjustable tie top and waistband make it easy to fit the romper comfortably to your body. The exaggerated tie at the neck makes for a beautiful feminine detail in the back and the cute tassels at the ends of the waistband tie are a great little accent to show off at the front.
I paired the romper with my favorite tan tie-up Chinese Laundry sandals. The block heel gives me a little lift and makes my legs look longer. (Love that!) To contrast the neutral color of the outfit I threw on a bright pink lip and no summer look is complete without a super chic pair of sunnies!
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW