Outfit Post: Summer Two-Piece
Summer is here and I am thrilled! It’s a wonderful season for fashion: crisp white denim, throw-and-go dresses, lace-up sandals, bright-colored accessories…what more could you ask for?!
This week I needed an outfit that was stylish enough for work and light enough to keep me cool during the 90 degree weather. Thankfully, I found this gorgeous two-piece set from Club Monaco: Stellha Seersucker Top and Valencina Seersucker Skirt.
I love this look. The breathable cotton makes it perfect for hot weather and seersucker is a classic summer staple. I was initially drawn to this outfit because the two piece coordinates gave the fabric a more fashion-forward and modern look. I love that they can be worn separately and together, plus the fit is perfect for for petites!
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW