Welcome back, Chicas!
I think it’s safe to say that most of us are suffering from some serious holiday hangovers today. We’re all back at work, and now that we’re a few days into January, the holidays are in the distant past.
January is a tough month – it’s dark, cold, and there’s not a holiday in sight. To help you brighten your spirits and get back on your 2015 game, we’ve found a few items that will help you to shape up for 2015. These five must-haves almost guarantee a successful post-holiday detox:
- Stay hydrated with the bkr bottle in bambi ($30) at bliss
- Depuff those eyes with the Detox Eye Roller ($24) by First Aid Beauty
- Work it out with Nike’s Organic Track Pants ($45) at NET-A-PORTER
- Exfoliate your kin with Grapefruit Cardamom Body Scrub ($8.50) by Etta + Billie
- Get organized with Poketo’s Weekly Desk Notepad ($14) at Brit + Co.
What are your tips for a post-holiday detox? Do you have any rituals, products, or classes you’re planning to take? Let us know in the comments below!
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW