Skincare Spotlight: Kiehl’s
As the season’s change it’s important to update your beauty routine to help with the weather transition. When it comes to skincare the Kiehl’s line cannot be beat. Every product is made with naturally-derived ingredients like lavender, calendula, caffeine, and vitamin c. Here are a few products that are constantly in my skincare rotation.
Kiehl’s Pure Vitality Skin Renewing Cream – After the harsh winter my face is in need of a little pick-me-up. This renewing cream does just that; it smoothes, refines and revitalizes my skin. I apply it after washing my face in the am and pm.
Kiehl’s Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Masque – Once or twice a week I apply this amazing mask (I love the smell!). After a few applications I notice my skin looks brighter and healthier.
Kiehl’s Cilantro & Orange Extract Pollutant Defending Masque – On Sunday night’s I give my skin a little extra TLC with this overnight facial mask. It defends and replenishes skin to help reduce the visible effects of pollution.
Kiehl’s Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter – I apply this decadent body butter after every shower. It immediately absorbs into my skin, leaving it soft, silky and ultra moisturized.
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW