Spring Break 2017 Fashion Trends
Thinking about a sunny spring break? On trend, without being too trendy….fun yet functional (there is only so much room in your wheelie bag) and let’s not forget fabulously fashionable! Sharing our spring looks from runway to beachside one trend at a time.
THE pant for Spring is white! Stop saying you can’t wear white pants and find your style that will make you feel sassy. You can wear it + you should wear it. Cute culottes to wide leg wonders, you’ll feel fine from beach to boardwalk:
Just Do It
Thank heavens! Athleisure wear trends have not slowed down. From fashion runways to airport runways…you’ll be thankful that comfort = fashion when you’re en route or settled in to your spring break destination.
It’s an 80s flashback. Neon glam and rainbow stripes will bring you back in time. A splash of color or a palette covering you head to toe is the way to go.
The best news in spring break fashion is: flatform footwear. Gals looking for a little extra oomph in their vertical will rejoice. Add some inches, keep the comfort and put your fashion foot forward.
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW