Outfit Post: Summer Ready
After a spring full of rain and chilly temperatures I am beyond excited to finally break out my favorite warm weather pieces. First up, this dress. I’m living for anything in frayed edge denim so this Zara is perfect. I personally like anything with volume because I’m petite, so I found the tiered layers to be super flattering. They also gave the frayed edge a feminine feel. And I love the cut-out shoulders because I can still wear a bra.
P.S. If you’re intimidated by the volume of the dress, don’t be. The 3 tiers makes it very well-balanced. Anyone could wear it!
I found these gladiators by Marc Fisher on sale and had to have them. Since I’m petite lace-up sandals can be tricky; you don’t want them to come up too high on the calf, but these hit at just the right spot. They’re also the perfect heel height and their neutral enough to wear with everything this summer!
With an outfit this neutral a pop of print is essential. I love fabric bags and this one from ASOS is so fun; the neon, the pom-poms, it screams “summer!”
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW