Sunday Style: 5 Things We’re Loving This Week
This week in Sunday Style, here are 5 things we are loving…
Print your very own Oscar Ballots for free and vote as you watch with your friends.
Bath & Body Works reintroduced a nostalgic scent that everyone loves – cucumber melon. It will be in stores February 27th.
Booking our next flight to England so we can visit the, Diana (Princess of Wales): Her Fashion Story exhibit.
We love the idea of Bloom2Bloom, an online floral delivery service, launched by Whitney Port, that works only with U.S. suppliers, and gives a portion of its proceeds to Wish Upon a Teen, an organization that decorates the hospital rooms of teenagers battling severe, long-term illnesses.
Hosting your own Oscars Party? Follow these guidelines, and you’ll have everything you need!
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW