Sunday Style: 5 Things We’re Loving This Week
This week in Sunday Style, here are 5 things we are loving…
Hailey Baldwin flaunted beautiful ruffles on the red carpet at the Met Gala and she couldn’t look more like royalty in her Carolina Herrera gown.
In honor of John F. Kennedy’s 100th birthday anniversary on May 29th, The Smithsonian American Art Museum is displaying an exhibition of stunning photos of he and Jackie Kennedy from 1961.
We love this trend of “beauty marks,” gold, silver, and multi-color temporary freckles, for fun summer events!
Laura Mercier Cosmetics are amazing products and Laura Mercier herself is even more amazing! Learn more about the woman behind the brand in her interview with Refinery29.
Forever21 and Rory Beca are doing a collaboration to create beautiful, flattering, and affordable bridesmaid dresses that won’t break the bank!
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW