The Denim Skirt Trend
Denim is one of my favorite elements of fashion; It can be worn in so many different ways, there are plenty of fits, and it never goes out of style. With that being said, my new favorite way to wear denim is the denim skirt. This style seems so early 2000’s, and if were being honest I never thought I would see it again, but here we are! Not only are all celebrities wearing them, all of my favorite stores are offering denim skirts in so many unique and fun styles! The denim skirt is a must have for the upcoming spring and summer season, so here are some of my favorites:
For a relatively simple style, choose something like this! Style it however, whether its with a silk top for a night out, or a graphic t shirt for a casual look, the skirt makes any outfit seem effortless!
To combine more than one trend, try this floral embroidered denim skirt!
Topshop: MOTO Asymmetric Hem Denim Skirt
If you’re feeling more adventurous, look for something like this denim skirt with a slight ruffle from Topshop, to give off more a girly vibe! The asymmetric hem adds such a fun unique detail!
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW