Today: 3 ways to break the fashion ‘rules’ and still feel confident
We’ve all heard of old-school fashion “rules” to never break — like never wearing white after labor day or saving the shimmery items in your closet for eveningwear.
But TODAY Style’s rules are a bit different. We believe that if you love an item, you should wear it!
In honor of “Wear What You Want” week, the TODAY Style Squad gave us their best tips for breaking the rules and making your favorite items work for anything.
Click here for more!
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW