Today: Redbook Magazine’s Real Women Style Awards.
For some women, looking good comes easy — we call them celebrities.
But for the rest of us who don’t have personal shoppers or Beyonce’s budget, being stylish every day takes some serious effort. That’s why we’re giving props to the women chosen for Redbook’s Real Women Style Awards. TODAY’s own Style Squad member Lilliana Vazquez was a judge’s for this year’s contest, and she helped select the winners, who appear on the cover of the magazine’s September issue, on stands Aug. 8.
She revealed what set these women apart from the rest.
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW