Trend Alert: Not-So-Ugly Holiday Sweaters
The holiday season has officially started and suddenly – just like that – holiday sweaters seem to be everywhere you look. We’re a festive bunch so we say the more sweaters, the better.
To help you choose your holiday sweater wisely, we’ve narrowed down our list of favorites from hundreds to our top five festive sweater picks.
Trust us – it wasn’t easy.
- We adore ELLE – it’s affordable and on-trend in every season. Consider adding a dash of French flair to a holiday brunch with ELLE’s affordable Je T’aime French Applique Sweater ($23.99), available at Kohl’s.
- If French isn’t your think, give the Material Girl Destroyed Graphic Sweater ($19.60) a try. This sweater will add a dose of rocker-chic to all of your holiday festivities.
- Loving the ultra-festive Cabin Sweater from J.Crew. Normally price at $95, discount code HOLIDAYTREAT will get you this pick for $66.50. Pass the eggnog!
- Keep it cool and simple this holiday season with a Lightweight V-Neck Sweater in Fan the Flames red from Old Navy for a super affordable $24.
- Charlotte Russe has a huge selection winter sweaters this season, but our preferred pick is Open Back Pullover Sweater for $32.99. After all, we heard that naughty is the new nice.
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW