Trend Alert: Wear-With-Everything Capes
Aside from the shift dress, there’s another easy-to-wear fall fashion trend that we are particularly on board with: the cape.
The cape is similar to the poncho, which was a big trend a few seasons back, but there are a few differences – capes are simpler than ponchos, meaning there are usually no sleeves or extra details. A good cape should be easy, breezy, and effortless—just toss one over your shoulders and you’re ready to go.
Welcoming a cape into your fall wardrobe is something we highly recommend for many reasons. For one, it’s an effortless, comfortable way to look casually chic. Also, there are tons of affordable capes available which means you won’t have to cut into your Pumpkin Spice Latte budget.
Whichever you chose, you’re sure to be on trend this season thanks to the cape. How will you wear yours?Katelyn Chef is a regular contribute to The Cheap Chica’s Guide to Style. For more of her work, check out her blog or follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW