What We’re Wearing: 10 Perfect Pairs of Jeans
Labor Day is over and done with which means that we are officially into fall. It’s time for back to school, Pumpkin Spice Lattes, ankle booties and of course…denim.
Finding your dream denim is tough, but it doesn’t have to be impossible. The key to a successful denim wardrobe is mixing and matching: you want a nice selection high-end (if possible) and affordable pairs, plus trendy pairs mixed with the stand-bys you’ve had for years.
If you’re looking to update your denim wardobe, we suggest you take a look at these 10 perfect pairs of jeans – all under $100:
- The Simone Midrise, $95, Industry Standard
- Boyfriend Low Jeans, $39.95, H&M
- Coated Black Jean, $68, Need Supply Co.
- Legging Jeans in Arctic Blue, $79.95, Madewell
- The Rockstar White Super Skinny Jeans, $14.99, Old Navy
- Slim Cigarette Trousers, $59.90, ZARA
- Dark Blue Skinny Jeans, $42, FrontRowShop.com
- Slim Straight Jeans, $27.99, JCP
- Just Female Pag Skinny Jeans, $40.80, Shopbop
- High Waist Slim Jeans, $73.52, ASOS
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW