What We’re Wearing: Wide-Brim Hats
Nothing screams FALL quite like a floppy, wide-brim hat. A good floppy hat will keep you warm in chilly weather, cures a bad hair day, plus adds a little touch of attitude to any outfit. (Seriously: Throw on a wide-brim with jeans, a white tee, and booties and your entire outfit is made.)
- Felt Fedora Hat, $38.99, ASOS
- Madison Wide Brim Hat, $24.99, Shop Prima Donna
- Wool Fedora Hat, $49.99, Mango
- Leather-Look Hat, $29.90, ZARA
- Feather and Band Felt Fedora Hat, $41.89, ASOS
- Floppy Hat, $40, Front Row Shop
And to help you on your way, here are a few things to consider when look for a wide-brim hat:
- Make sure your hat is either made of either wool or felt. Straw won’t cut it for fall temps, Chicas.
- Fit is paramount. If you plan to buy a hat online, be sure the retailer you’re ordering from has an easy-to-use return system.
- Don’t forget about color! For best results, try a hat that will contrast with your hair color.
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW