What We’re Wearing: Camel Coats
Camel coats have been a staple in our wardrobe for years –and for good reason.
Aside from the obvious warmth factor of an oversized camel coat, they’re also chic in a way that a black or grey coat can’t be. Something about the camel color is unexpected and adds a bit of interest and a bit of polish to everything you wear.
In our opinion, a camel coat is just what’s needed for January to step-up your wardrobe, keep you warm, and lift your spirits.
For the Cheap Chica who craves camel but is looking for a steal, check out Dorothy Perkins’ Camel Brushed Boyfriend Coat – now on sale for $39 from the original price of $95. The Short Coat from H&M ($59.95) makes for a perfect layering piece, and the Camel Sherpa Coat ($89.99) will set you back a little further in price but promises to keep you warm all winter long.
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW