What We’re Wearing: CAMP’S Off-Duty Style
To help warm you up on these crazy chilly days, let’s go back – back to warmer weather, and back to summer camp.
You heard us. Thanks to CAMP Collection and designer Tamar Wider’s new capsule line – just released yesterday – we’re reliving our summer camp days in style. Think “counselor off duty” as CAMP calls it, and think comfortable, 70s chic – all at prices you can afford.
If you’re up for spending a little more, consider pairing the Argonaut Thermal Leggings ($128) with a button down and heeled booties for brunch, and top the whole look off with the Mariposa Green Scarf ($65).
If you need us for the rest of the cool-weather season, we’ll be roasting marshmallows and reliving memories at CAMP. See you there!
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW