What We’re Wearing: Thanksgiving Edition
Tomorrow’s the big day – Thanksgiving (!!).
It’s always been one of those holidays that’s a little difficult to dress for. You want to look your best (there will be photos, of course), be comfortable, and also make sure you choose an outfit that allows for…eating.
To help you on your way, we’ve put together three outfit ideas surrounding one piece: H&M’s Sleeveless Jumpsuit ($34.95). The jumpsuit is chic, affordable, allows for lots of layering options, and has an elastic waistband – we don’t even need to tell you how key that is for Thursday.
Here are 3 different Thanksgiving outfit ideas:
- Sleeveless Jumpsuit ($34.95), Holly Pointed Court Shoe ($40), Jersey Pocket Cardigan ($16), NARS Audacious Lipstick in Deep Magenta ($32)
- Sleeveless Jumpsuit ($34.95), Ponte Knit Blazer ($39), Heeled Mules ($43.50)
- Sleeveless Jumpsuit ($34.95), Suede Slip-On Sneaker ($50), Basic Wool Sweater ($39.99), Felt Fedora ($28.43)
What are you wearing this Thanksgiving? Let us know in the comments!
- TODAY SHOW: REDBOOK MAGAZINE’S REAL WOMEN STYLE AWARDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – MIXING PRINTS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – JUMPSUITS
- TODAY SHOW: FLYING WITH THE US AIR FORCE THUNDERBIRDS
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – POP OF COLOR
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – WATER FUN
- TODAY SHOW: COLOURPOP
- TODAY SHOW: LUXE FOR LESS – SHADES OF YELLOW